Prescriptions Plus Pharmacy
Prescriptions Plus Pharmacy is conveniently located on Perry County Health System's campus, right next door to your physician!
Not only do we offer fast and friendly service, we also provide our customers with many other conveniences and advantages, such as:
- Online account access.
- $1.99 medication program.
- Text and email notifications.
- Competitively priced over-the-counter medications.
- Convenient drive-thru window.
- Loyal customer rewards program.
- Free delivery within city limits.
- Free flavoring of medications.
- Pill timer medication lids.
- FREE Children's Vitamin Program.
- FREE Prenatal Vitamin Program.
- FREE Senior Vitamin Program.
Online Account Access Information
Use the link below to refill a prescription, set up an account or access your account information. During regular business hours, your prescription should be ready within 2 hours of completing this online form. To confirm that your prescription is ready, call 573.547.4960 and enter your prescription number or sign up for text or email notifications.
Mobile App for Prescription Refills
Prescriptions Plus Pharmacy is Medicare-accredited. Because of this, we are able to provide diabetes testing supplies and nebulizer medications.
Another service Prescriptions Plus Pharmacy offers to the community is vaccinations. Below are the types of vaccinations available and the requirements for each.
Vaccinations we can provide without a prescription:
- Influenza vaccines:
- Fluvirin (For patients at least 12 years old).
- Afluria Preservative Free (For patients at least 12 years old).
- Pneumovax-23 (For patients at least 18 years old).
- Prevnar-13 (For patients at least 18 years old).
- Shingles (Zoster): Zostavax (For patients at least 50 years old).
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td): Tenivac (For patients at least 18 years old).
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap): Boostrix (For patients at least 18 years old).
Vaccinations requiring a prescription (all are available for patients at least 18 years old):
- Hepatitis A: Havrix.
- Hepatitis B: Engerix-B.
- Hepatitis A+B: Twinrix.
- Meningococcal: Manufacturer varies.