The Courtesy Car is a transportation service available to residents of Perry County who need transportation for medical purposes. The program can be used for any services, including:
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- Dental and vision appointments.
- Laboratory and radiology services.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Physician office visits.
- Specialty clinic appointments.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 573.768.1186. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Transportation is available for medical transports only and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
There is a nominal fee to use this transportation service. Payment can be made by cash or check.
- $4 for round trip within city limits.
- $10 for round trip within county (less than 15 miles from city limits).
- $14 for round trip within county (15 miles or more from city limits).