Perry County Memorial Hospital's Patient Portal
Our patient portal is available to you so you can access your medical records electronically. Having this electronic access through your personal, secured email will allow you the ability to review your medical record. This access provides you with information, including but not limited to:
- Medical procedures completed.
- Medical history.
- Medications taken.
- Existing or developing medical conditions.
You can also download your confidential medical record to your own private computer for your personal records, as well as electronically share your record with another medical professional of your choice if there is a need.
Log in to the MyCareCorner patient portal
Frequently Asked Questions
The PCMH patient portal is an online health electronic document management tool that includes a view of clinical data from your Electronic Medical Record (EMR). The clinical data on the patient portal includes:
- Test results.
- Health issues.
For future visits to the PCMH patient portal after you have completed the initial setup process, you can log in at mycarecorner.net. Remember, use this link after you have received a portal invite and completed the sign-up process.
No. All you need is access to a computer, an internet connection and access to the email account that you provided during hospital registration.
Step-by-step instructions on how to set up an account are included in our guide. Once you have entered your information and have been prompted to create a username and password, you will only need your username and password to sign into your patient portal account in the future.
Yes, but only after you have given them permission. As a patient of PCMH, you can choose to give an authorized representative access to specific hospital visits. You will be asked this information during the admission process.
If you have trouble logging in or accessing the patient portal, contact us at 573.768.3409 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
No. After each admission to the hospital a new summary of care document will post to your patient portal. You may access the document any time after you are discharged. Once the initial email has been sent, the patient or authorized representative will not be sent new emails with each new visit.
If you have questions about your medical records, or feel that an error has been made, please contact PCMH's Medical Records Department at 573.768.3263.
To access your account or additional accounts at a later time, please visit mycarecorner.net. For help navigating or accessing your account, view our guide here.
Setting Up and Accessing Your Patient Portal
The email address you shared with us during the registration process will receive an auto-generated email from our electronic health record once we receive all test results back from our lab. This usually takes between 48 and 72 hours. The email will direct you to step-by-step instructions on how to access your personal medical record. The email will come from email@example.com. Please monitor your clutter and spam folders.
Please note that some tests performed that have a negative result may read as "not detected" and some positive results may read as "detected."
After you have completed the initial setup process, you may visit Perry County Memorial Hospital's patient portal by logging in to mycarecorner.net.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the patient portal or if you did not provide your email address at registration and would like to, please call us at 573.547.2536 ext. 3259 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST.
If you have questions about your medical records, or feel that an error has been made, please contact Perry County Memorial Hospital’s Medical Records Department at 573.768.3263.
How to Register: A Step-by-Step Process
You must provide your email address upon registration during your visit at PCMH. Once you are discharged, you will receive an email invitation to create your patient portal account. Click on the link provided in the email to start the registration process. Please monitor your spam and junk folders. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter first name, last name and date of birth. The Profile number and email will pull from the link provided in the email. Next create a user ID and password. Select the checkbox verifying the information is correct and then hit REGISTER.
Select three security questions and provide answers. These are needed in case your password is forgotten.
Select the Main Menu button.
View Clinical Information.
Select the applicable patient account to view (if you are an authorized representative for more than one account, you will see all of them listed here).
Select applicable account. All accounts for your visits to PCMH will be listed here.
Your patient summary information will now show. This will include information from your admission to the hospital such as test results, medications, allergies, immunizations and health issues.
To view another account, select Clinical Information.
Perryville Family Care Clinic (PFCC) Patient Portal
PFCC uses an electronic health record system called e-MDs. As a PFCC member, you have access to the e-MDs "Patient Portal," which offers these services:
- Messages: This allows you to exchange secure emails with our staff. This may include attachments, pictures or other information. Use of this is very similar to standard email. Here you can also request a referral, ask billing questions or even make suggestions on how we can improve the site.
- Lab/test results: Here you can receive copies of labs/tests done in the office, their results, and any explanations or comments done by your provider. This is a read-only area, but if you have questions, you can email us in the messages section.
- Health summary: Here you can view information entered into various parts of your electronic health record. These are available for you to review and check for accuracy as well as print for other physicians or to keep for your records. We are going through on a regular basis and updating this with past forms you have filled out in the office. So if it isn't complete, we still have the information but it is not yet entered in a way you can view it through the portal. Here you can also make suggestions/comments on the information added, but it will not be a permanent part of your chart until approved by our staff.
- Medications: Here you can see current and past medications written by our office or entered by our staff. You can also request refills here. Make sure we have accurate information on your pharmacy preference.
- Appointments: In this section you can view upcoming appointments and see requests for appointments. By requesting your appointments in this section, you will added to our waiting list. We will then contact you once we have scheduled your appointment.
NOTE: for security reasons, the username and password you use to access the e-MDs patient portal may be different than your patient account number. If you have forgotten your username and password for the e-MDs patient portal, call a PFCC health advisor at 573.547.7888 during normal business hours and we can reset it for you. Outside of business hours, leave a voicemail message and we will get back with you as quickly as possible.
Log into the e-MDs patient portal