Essential Elements is a premier MedSpa located right here in Perryville on the PCMH campus. We offer a variety of rejuvenating services that vary from laser services to treat spider veins, reduce hair removal, or to improving facial texture. Or, you can choose from our esthetic services that offer renewing treatment for your lashes or a relaxing facial to not only improve your skin, but to put your mind at ease. Consultations are always complimentary!
If you plan on having more than one service, ask about the order in which you should receive them. Choosing the right sequence of treatments may enhance your results. Services offered include:
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser vein removal.
- Laser Genesis.
- Limelight (IPL).
- Chemical Peels.
- Eyelash Extensions.
- GloMinerals & GloTherapeutics.
Not sure which treatment is for you? Schedule a consultation. Consultations for all services are free.
Youth Enhancing Treatments
- Xeomin: Used in facial aesthetics to improve the appearance of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles in the forehead and crows feet area.
- Belotero: Approved to 'airbrush' fine lines and wrinkles. It discretely softens and smoothes your skin while enhancing contours.
- Radiesse: A versatile tissue filler that adds volume for deep wrinkle correction while contouring the face and restoring collagen.
Essential Elements offers monthly specials, corporate discounts and discounts exclusive to all Perry County Health System patients. Ask about our referral specials, or join our email list to receive monthly specials announcements. Our staff can help you find any available discounts.
Full payment is due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, MasterCard and Visa.
As a courtesy to our clients we provide appointment reminder phone calls 24 hours in advance. We ask that clients give us at leas 24-hour notice if they are unable to keep their appointment. We understand that situations and emergencies may arise, and we will make every effort to accommodate schedule changes. However, service charges will result from missed appointments.
- Monday thru Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
206 Hospital Lane, Suite 201
Directions: Take Highway 61 to North West Street. From North West Street, turn right onto Hospital Lane.
For a free consultation or any questions call 573-547-8387.
Back to top »
Learn more about skin »