Patients and Visitors
Do you need a ride to or from PCMH? Our Courtesy Car service is available to serve you. Just tell us where you want to go or where you need to be picked up, and we'll be happy to give you a lift! To reach our Courtesy Car, please call 573-768-1186.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Priority scheduling is available for medical transports.
There is a nominal fee to use this transportation service. Payment can be made by cash or check.
- Medical/Priority appointments, such as eye and dental visits, physical therapy, laboratory, counseling, pharmacy visits and dialysis:
- $4 for round trip within city limits
- $9 for round trip within county (less than 15 miles from city limits)
- $13 for round trip within county (15 miles or more from city limits)
- Nonmedical appointments, including shopping, banking, beauty appointments, school, nursing home visits and trips to the community center:
- $8 for round trip within city limits
Medi-Alert is a combination of caring people and high technology designed to improve the quality of life for those living alone, including the elderly, handicapped, and functionally impaired, allowing them to live with security and independence. Units are installed and maintained by the Perry County Memorial Hospital Auxiliary for a small monthly fee. The subscriber wears a wireless monitor as a pendant. When help is needed, the wireless monitor can be activated and Perry County Memorial Hospital is automatically alerted that the subscriber needs help. For more information, please call the Medi-Alert Service at 573-547-2848.
Perry County Memorial Hospital is pleased to provide regular health screenings to benefit our community.
Monthly screenings include:
- Blood pressure checks.
- Cholesterol checks.
Monthly screenings are held in the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Department from 8 to 10 a.m. on the first Friday of each month. For more information, call 573-768-3239.
Yearly screenings include:
For more information, call 573-547-4288.
Back to top »